What Personal Information About Customers Does favoritecoffeecup.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at favoritecoffeecup.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. favoritecoffeecup.com is in the practice of collecting the following information: phone, email, company name, quotes, projects, and order information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide exclusively for the purpose of responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses favoritecoffeecup.com. The automatic information we receive and store is: user login and password. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at favoritecoffeecup.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized greetings, and storage of items in your Projects, Artwork, and Quotes folders between visits.
Does favoritecoffeecup.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of favoritecoffeecup.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of favoritecoffeecup.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. This information is transmitted using industry standard encryption techniques.
- The Systems that store the information you provide to us exist behind firewalls.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by hitting Logout at the top of the page.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As mentioned above, you can add or update certain information on by sending favoritecoffeecup.com an email on the contact us page..
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by email, (If you do not want to receive legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of favoritecoffeecup.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit favoritecoffeecup.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice. If you have any concern about privacy at favoritecoffeecup.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.